Quotes

Awal mei ini, saya punya tiga kutipan yang bisa menggambarkan suasana hati saya, tanpa harus banyak bercerita.

“you
not wanting me
was
the beginning of me
wanting myself
thank you” 
― Nayyirah Waheed


“Someone can be madly in love with you and still not be ready. They can love you in a way you have never been loved and still not join you on the bridge. And whatever their reasons you must leave. Because you never ever have to inspire anyone to meet you on the bridge. You never ever have to convince someone to do the work to be ready. There is more extraordinary love, more love that you have never seen, out here in this wide and wild universe. And there is the love that will be ready.” 
― Nayyirah Waheed

I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but I’m not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong. ―Haruki Murakami

Auf wiedersehen.. 

Popular posts from this blog

menulis serius

Cut Abang dan Cut Adek Sabang 2011

Mimpi Masa Muda